.

Sunday, April 28, 2019

Ethics Assignment Essay Example | Topics and Well Written Essays - 1000 words - 2

morality Assignment - Essay Example more or less assuredly is the fact that making a personal choice to ethics requires much thought, information, and the free forget to make such(prenominal) a choice while knowing of the resultant consequences. Indeed, personal ethics affects individuals and their society. Ethics should therefore promote our prioritization and achievement of our core values. Ideally, personal ethics may relate to our religion, virtues, morals, and the community we rifle in. Personal ethics reflect in stars standards of honesty, courtesy, respect, integrity, trust, harmony, truth, justice, and loyalty (Shay Web). More so, personal ethics vary from one person to another and their effects equally vary. Personally, I believe that my ethics are developing as I grow up.I am an honest, responsible, and respectable person. More so, these are my personal choices that define my reputation and my morality. Nevertheless, these attributes have grown with time and various fa ctors propagate the growing of these ethics. I think that the development of such ethics comes with time and relate to the environment. For example, I can easily remember that initially I was not an honest person until my teacher and parents sought to intervene in my way of life. My teacher taught me on how to stop honest despite the many possibilities that might force me to compromise. At the same time, my parents ensured that I stick to what is honorable as I grew to an adolescent. Hence, the value of honesty developed in me from my teachers and parents with time. In addition, I relate the development of my personal ethics to the environment where I live. I grew in an environment where the society advocated for the respect of the elderly, law, and leaders. As such, with time I developed this virtue and have since adopted it. Therefore, by interacting with peers and environment that promotes these virtues, it was easier for me to choose them as my environment promoted

No comments:

Post a Comment